Adoption can be a complex yet very rewarding process. Whether you are adopting a newborn, a stepchild, or a foster child, the attorneys at Scaringi Law have the experience and commitment you need. We are well-versed in Pennsylvania adoption laws and know how to maneuver the intricate steps of the legal system. We can help you each step of the way.
- We Offer Quality Advice & Extraordinary Service
- Experience — As a full-service law firm, our team brings decades of collective experience to your case, equipped with proven, extensive insight into family law and the many other legal fields with which it intersects.
- Hard Work — At Scaringi Law, we hold fast to the work ethic that built Pennsylvania. If we have to, we will work around the clock to get results for our client.
- Client Service — As our client, you will not be a number or "just another case". We will do everything necessary to ensure your satisfaction with our work. This is one of the reasons we come so highly recommended by our past clients.
To speak to a lawyer about your adoption questions, call (717) 775-7195 for a consultation.
Practical Advice at a Full-Service Law Firm
Our family law attorneys provide legal services for non-familial adoption parents, birth parents, stepparents, international adoptive parents, and for parents with children by surrogacy. When it comes to such complex legal issues, and in some cases, new areas of the law, you need a lawyer who has experience in adoption and surrogacy cases. At Scaringi Law, you can find the knowledge, insight, and dedication you need and deserve.
- Our adoption lawyers handle all types of adoptions, including:
- Newborn Adoptions
- Step-parent Adoptions
- Private Adoptions
- Third Party Adoptions/Family Adoptions
- Foster Parent Adoptions
- Interstate Adoptions
- International Adoptions
- Adult Child Adoptions
Contact Scaringi Law at (717) 775-7195 for a consultation with our adoption lawyers.