At Scaringi Law, our attorneys work hard to help our clients achieve positive solutions to difficult family law problems. We are known for our proactive and aggressive advocacy on contested matters in divorces. At the same time, we realize that in some cases, techniques such as negotiation and mediation can produce the best results.
- Our Divorce Law Firm's Success Rests on Four Credos
- Thorough Preparation — For everything we do, we prepare. Even though most cases settle out of court, we prepare every case as if we were going to trial. If we have to go to trial, we are ready; the other side will usually give us a better settlement offer if they know that we are ready, willing, and prepared to face them in court.
- Hard Work — At Scaringi Law, we hold fast to the work ethic that built Pennsylvania. If we have to, we will work around the clock to get results for our client.
- We Fight for You —We will not go along to get along. We will not allow the other side to offer anything less than what you deserve.
- Client Service — As our client, you will not be a number or "just another case." Retain us, and you will have our complete commitment to your cause. We will do everything necessary to ensure your satisfaction with our work.
To learn how you could benefit from our approach to divorce issues, call (717) 775-7195 for a free consultation with a lawyer.
Vigorous Advocacy & Practical Advice at a Full-Service Law Firm
We work closely with you to make sure that you understand the range of your options and that we understand your goals and circumstances. We're especially proud of our ability to help parents relieve the stress that divorce can cause for children, and achieve practical custody and visitation solutions.
- Our divorce lawyers guide clients through matters such as:
- Alimony & Spousal Support
- Child Custody & Support
- Contested & Uncontested Divorce
- Modifications in Child Custody & Support
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Protections From Abuse (PFA)
- Spousal Support Modification & Enforcement
- Tax & Estate Planning Issues in Divorce
Strong Advocacy to Protect Your Rights
Our experience and record of success at trial is an essential aspect of the family law practice at Scaringi Law. Although most divorce issues are settled before they go to court, our ability and willingness to present your case to a judge give you important advantages in negotiations and mediation. We never recommend unnecessary concessions for the sake of avoiding a hearing or reaching a settlement.
Contact Scaringi Law at (717) 775-7195 for a free consultation with our divorce lawyers.