Harrisburg Business Law Lawyers
Helping You Achieve Your Business Objectives
At Scaringi Law, we understand the needs of small and mid-size businesses. We understand the value of solid relationships, honest advice, prompt response and practical solutions. After all, we have our own business to run, and we face many of the same risks that our own clients live with every day.
To learn how we can help you achieve your immediate and long-range business objectives, contact Scaringi Law
Several of our attorneys focus on specific areas such as taxation, commercial collections or business transactions. Others are versatile transactional attorneys who can help you protect the value of a business opportunity across a range of legal disciplines. Most of our business lawyers are accomplished courtroom advocates who are ready to assert or defend your interests in court or at an administrative hearing whenever necessary.
Our goal is to cover the whole range of each business client's legal needs in such fields as retail, real estate, hospitality or the licensed professions.
Examples of the kinds of business transactions we handle include:
- Business entity selection and formation
- Purchase and sale of businesses and business assets
- Business financing and securities law
- Business contracts
- Commercial leases
- Business transactions
- Business succession
- Trademarks and service marks
- State and federal tax planning and counsel
- Other business law matters
We provide advice, services and representation on an as-needed basis, or as outside general counsel to small and medium-sized businesses in central Pennsylvania.
Protecting Your Interests
Attorneys at our law firm are in the courtroom daily. We know what it takes to defend our clients' interests around the negotiation table, in business mediation or arbitration, or in court.
Some of the business litigation matters we handle include:
- Breach of contract disputes
- Real estate litigation, including landlord-tenant disputes
- Collections and creditors' rights issues
- Employment disputes, including discrimination claims
- Professional licensure defense
- Trade secrets litigation
- Commercial bankruptcy and mortgage foreclosure
- Regulatory, licensing and administrative law matters
- Other commercial and corporate litigation
Pennsylvania Liquor License Attorneys
Our firm has many clients in the hospitality industry. We can provide assistance in matters involving:
- Restaurant and bar sales
- Liquor licensing
- Liquor license defense
- Zoning and permitting issues
- Employment law
For all your business law needs, turn to Scaringi Law
Contact Our Harrisburg Business Law Attorneys
For more information about our business law services, contact Scaringi Law