Harrisburg Tax Lawyers: Comprehensive Advice for Businesses and Individuals
The tax lawyers at Scaringi Law, cover all the bases for Pennsylvania businesses, individuals and families. We help small businesses understand how sound tax planning can protect profits. Our Newport and Harrisburg tax law attorneys also help family businesses and individuals integrate tax advice into estate planning or family law decisions. Finally, our tax litigation practice protects the interests of anyone facing tax disputes or civil or criminal liability for tax offenses.
All of Our Clients Can Benefit From Our Knowledge of State and Federal Tax Law
Contact our law firm in Harrisburg or Newport to learn how you can benefit from the range of our experience with state and federal tax law. We help clients by offering such services as:
- Tax return preparation services for businesses, fiduciaries, estates, individuals and families
- Advice about the tax implications of a business sale, a divorce, a real estate transaction or changes in the equity structure of a closely-held company
- Compliance with state or federal laws and regulations concerning income tax, capital gains tax, payroll tax, sales tax, property tax, estate tax, special assessments or other tax obligations
- Response to notice of underpayment or nonpayment of state or federal taxes
- Defense in civil or criminal tax proceedings
- Resolving tax issues involving tax liens, installments, back taxes, mortgage foreclosures etc.
Because our tax lawyers understand the tax implications of any major decision that a business or family can make, our clients are quick to appreciate the value of our ability to integrate tax advice into a broader attorney-client relationship.
At the same time, out-of-state corporations and larger companies find that Scaringi & Scaringi can provide effective and efficient service on matters ranging from overpaid sales taxes to representation before local boards of adjustment on property tax issues.
We're confident that our tax practice adds significant value to every aspect of our practice, from divorce to complex business transactions. As seasoned litigators, we're also able to advocate on behalf of any client's interests in the state or federal courts and before state administrative agencies and local tax authorities.
Contact a Camp Hill Tax Planning Lawyer
For additional information about the tax law practice at Scaringi Law, contact us at any of our Central Pennsylvania locations.