Decades of Experience Advocating for Clients
At Scaringi Law, we provide quality legal solutions to individuals, families and businesses throughout central Pennsylvania. Our firm has built its record of success on hard work, first-class client service and an unwavering commitment to achieving our clients' goals. Because we integrate the experience and skills of lawyers with widely differing professional backgrounds and interests, we're the only law firm that most clients ever need to see, even in areas they might regard as highly complicated or challenging. When you call, we will be ready to help you.
Scaringi Law Scaringi Law Kelly was amazing!
Scaringi Law Scaringi Law Congratulations on a Fine Staff
- Wished to remain anonymous
Scaringi Law Scaringi Law Frank went to bat for us!
- Jenifer and Sam
Scaringi Law Scaringi Law
Scaringi Law Scaringi Law They were confident and very professional!
- Ms. Davis
Scaringi Law Scaringi Law If you have a misconception of attorneys, listen up.
- James S. Humphries
- Thorough Preparation: For everything we do, we prepare. Even though most cases settle out of court, we prepare every case as if we were going to trial.
- Hard Work: We hold fast to the work ethic that built Pennsylvania. If we have to, we will work around the clock to get results for our client.
- We Fight For You: We are not there to make friends with opposing counsel. We will not go along to get along. We will not allow the other side to offer anything less than what you deserve.
- Client Service: As our client, you will not be a number or "just another case." Retain us, and you will have our complete commitment to your cause.
- Marc A. Scaringi, Esq.
- Melanie Walz Scaringi, Esq.
- Frank C. Sluzis, Esq.
- Brian C. Caffrey, Esq.
- Keith E. Kendall, Esq.
- Kelly M. Walsh, Esq.
- Anthony E. Miley, Esq.
- Judith Twigg Walz, Esq.
- Frank D. Mroczka, Esq.
- Robert M. Sakovich, Esq.
- Stephen S. Werner, Esq.
- TR Williams, Esq.
- Joseph R. D’Annunzio, Esq.
Our attorneys and staff are completely committed to living up to our four credos of thorough preparation, hard work, vigorous advocacy, and client service. In every case, they take those values to heart, striving with determination to achieve the client's goals. You can depend on Scaringi Law, for skillful advocacy, compassionate counsel and responsive service.
Contact a Lawyer
To schedule a free consultation about your legal matter, contact Scaringi Law. We have offices in Harrisburg, Newport, Carlisle, York, Lancaster, and Gettysburg to serve you.