Today, Scaringi Law is the hard-earned result of a dynamic husband and wife partnership. The journey began when two attorneys: Melanie Walz and Marc Scaringi, tied the knot. Soon after, they launched the law firm of Scaringi Law in Harrisburg, PA. Through hard work, and a sincere dedication to their clients, the firm has grown to 18 attorneys, in six locations, throughout central Pennsylvania.
Cases We Handle
Scaringi Law is a comprehensive, full-service law firm serving clients throughout central Pennsylvania. We have the experience and resources needed to handle the most challenging legal problems, as well as routine legal matters.We handle cases such as:
- Business Law
- Civil and Commercial Litigation
- Criminal Defense
- Elder Law
- Employment Law
- Estate Planning
- Family Law
- Liquor Licensing
- Mental Health Law
- Pardons & Expungement
- Professional & Occupational Licensing
- Real Estate Settlement Services
- Tax Law
- and more!
Each of our attorneys focus on a select group of practice areas. With each attorney limiting his or her practice to a small number of interrelated practice areas, our attorneys have developed a deep level of experience and knowledge of those practice areas. This allows us to provide quality representation and premium service to our clients.
Our attorneys, however, can call upon the knowledge and expertise of other attorneys in our firm in any given case. Clients benefit greatly from this integrated approach. Working as a team, Scaringi Law can handle any legal issue that may arise.
Quality Legal Solutions and Extraordinary Client Service
Our law firm's success rests on four credos:
- #1: Thorough preparation — For everything we do, we prepare. Even though most cases settle out of court, we prepare every case as if we were going to trial. If we have to go to trial, we are ready; the other side will usually give us a better settlement offer if they know that we are ready, willing and prepared to face them in court.
- #2: Hard work — At Scaringi Law we hold fast to the work ethic that built Pennsylvania. If we have to, we will work around the clock to get results for our client.
- #3: We fight for you — We are not there to make friends with opposing counsel. We will not go along to get along. We will not allow the other side to offer anything less than what you deserve.
- #4: Client service — As our client, you will not be a number or "just another case." Retain us, and you will have our complete commitment to your cause. We will do everything necessary to ensure your satisfaction with our work.
Expanding to Meet Pennsylvania’s Needs
Since Scaringi Law opened in 2005, we have steadily grown to meet the needs of our clients. After our Harrisburg office, we opened an office in Newport, where Attorney Melanie Walz Scaringi hails from. Next we opened our Carlisle office. Then came York, Lancaster, and Gettysburg. We're proud to be as close as you need. And we're now able to bring an army of legal expertise to every case that requires it.
Contact a Lawyer at Scaringi Law Today
Scaringi Law's full-service offices have helped hundreds of people just like you. Don't delay, contact Scaringi Law today. We offer free consultations to our personal injury clients and extended evening and weekend hours.
Chat with us 24/7!
Contact Scaringi Law at today to schedule a free consultation!
We have offices in Harrisburg (Main), Carlisle, Gettysburg, Lancaster, Newport, and York.