Pennsylvania Liquor Licensing Attorneys
Scaringi Law offers large firm experience with small firm attention
The liquor licensing laws that govern the purchase and sale of alcoholic beverages are broad and complex, and a misstep in regards to any one of them can have grave consequences for your business. Scaringi Law works to assist retailers, restaurants, hotels, bars, and private clubs obtain, transfer, and protect their licenses to sell alcoholic beverages. Our Harrisburg liquor licensing attorneys have extensive experience with licensing of this type, and can help to protect Pennsylvania businesses from the profit losses—or worse—which could result from failure to comply with these laws.
Scaringi Law is a proud member of the Pennsylvania Restaurant and Lodging Association. If you want to speak to our skilled team, contact us today!
Uniquely Qualified to Advise Your Business
The Attorneys here at Scaringi Law provide clients with profoundly thorough and detailed insight into the issues surrounding liquor licensing. We will ensure that our clients have everything they need to maintain total-compliance with all relevant laws and regulations. Whether you are new to dealing with liquor laws or you are facing violations, you want an attorney who has handled such cases from both sides.
Whether you are looking for general counsel for your business, or you need counsel on a specific issue, our team has the necessary skill to assist you.
Scaringi Law is proud to handle matters concerning:
- Liquor license violation defense.
- Distillery licenses (there are also new laws in progress for hobby distilleries)
- Craft Beer and Breweries
- Food safety and sanitation issues.
- Organizational matters such as business formation for liquor license applicants and purchasers.
- Liquor license applications.
- Staff and management training on compliance.
- Issues relating to license renewal.
- Recordkeeping for beer, wine, & liquor inventories.
- Citations, complains, or notices of violation or non-renewal.
By choosing our highly experienced team of Pennsylvania liquor licensing attorneys, you are setting up your business for continued success. Call our team at (717) 775-7195, or fill-in our fast and easy form, to schedule an appointment!