Commercial and Consumer Collections
Creditor Collections Attorneys Serving Pennsylvania
At the law firm of Scaringi Law, our lawyers represent creditors who want to collect what's owed them. Our clients include small businesses, national corporations, financial institutions, contractors, professional practice groups and individuals. To learn how you can benefit from our resourceful approach to commercial and consumer collections, contact us for a consultation in Harrisburg, Newport, or Carlisle.
Call Scaringi Law At (717) 775-7195, To Schedule Your Case Evaluation
Our familiarity with the full range of creditors' remedies allows us to choose from a variety of approaches, depending on the nature of your claim and the circumstances of your debtor. We collect all kinds of debt including accounts receivable, trade debt, secured debt, unsecured debt, judgment debt, personal guaranties and consumer debt.
Because of our experience, we're able to advise our clients about the debt collection strategies that are best suited to the demands of a given situation. Depending on the facts of your case, we might recommend any or several of the following measures to maximize your recovery:
- Enforcement of promissory notes, installment sales contracts, security agreements and other debt instruments
- Investigations and asset searches
- Interrogatories and requests for the production of documents
- Confession of judgment
- Entry and recording of judgments from the courts of Pennsylvania.
- Enforcement of judgments
- Post-judgment remedies such as garnishment, attachment and execution
- Foreclosure of mortgages and sheriff's sales
- Foreclosure of security interests, including collateral liquidation
- Partition of real or personal property
- Landlords' claims related to eviction, unpaid rent or repair expenses
- Statutory actions to enforce mechanics' liens, real estate brokers' liens, and rights under the Pennsylvania Contractor and Subcontractor Payment Act
Our collections attorneys can also follow your debtor into bankruptcy court and protect your interests under any chapter of the Bankruptcy Code. We'll advise you about your options for proof of claims, priority disputes, preference actions, relief from the automatic stay, or objections to discharge.
For more information about the scope of our collections practice in Pennsylvania contact Scaringi Law, by calling F:P:Site:Phone}.