Harrisburg Probate & Estate Administration Lawyers
Compassionate Legal Guidance after You’ve Suffered a Loss
Scaringi Law is committed to providing legal assistance that helps families navigate emotional issues related to the death of a loved one. Our comprehensive probate and estate administration services go well beyond the demands of estates and guardianships and can help a grieving family clear the debts, distribute the assets and take care of any beneficiaries of an estate.
To learn more about our practice and how our Harrisburg probate attorneys can help you, call (717) 775-7195. You can also schedule your free initial consultation online.
A Broad Range of Experience
Our firm’s experience across a variety of legal practices, including family law, real estate, taxation, business law, and civil litigation, allows our Harrisburg probate lawyers to work through complex problems under Pennsylvania’s probate jurisdiction.
These matters include:
- Probating a last will and testament on behalf of an in- or out-of-state executor or personal representative
- Ancillary probate in Pennsylvania of assets belonging to an estate under probate in another state
- Applications for approval by the Department of Revenue of the allocation of wrongful death damages awards or settlements to survivors, followed by presentation in probate court
- Service as trustees or advice for successor trustees under revocable living trusts or special needs trusts
- Estate administration involving operating business assets
- Review, settlement, or litigation of third-party claims against the estate
- Resolution of spousal election issues, especially in cases where the decedent was separated but no divorce decree was ever issued
- Trust, estate, and decedent's individual tax returns and resolution of disputed tax claims
- Probate litigation involving will contests, claims against fiduciaries, demands for accounting or removal and substitution of trustees, executors or guardians
Complex Matters Require Focused Representation
Let Scaringi Law take on your probate or trust administration matter and guide you through the often complex issues associated with these cases. Our probate clients include local and out-of-state personal representatives, trustees, guardians, beneficiaries, statutory heirs, and others with rights or responsibilities under wills, trusts, guardianships, or powers of attorney.
No matter how complicated the matter, we offer honest, compassionate, and dedicated assistance to help you settle the estate as smoothly as possible. We have conveniently located offices in Harrisburg, Newport, and Carlisle to serve families throughout Pennsylvania.