Probate and Estate Administration
Sophisticated Statewide Practice in Pennsylvania Probate
As a full-service law firm that effectively combines a variety of focused practice interests, Scaringi Law, offers comprehensive probate and estate administration counsel that goes well beyond the demands of decedent's estates and guardianships. Contact us in Harrisburg, Newport, or Carlisle for a free consultation about your probate needs.
Call (717) 775-7195 for Advice About Estate Administration
Our experience in such areas as family law, real estate, taxation, business law and civil litigation allows us to work through complex problems under Pennsylvania probate jurisdiction. These matters include:
- Probate of a last will and testament on behalf of an in-state or out-of-state executor or personal representative
- Ancillary probate in Pennsylvania of assets belonging to a decedent's estate under probate in another state
- Applications for approval by the Department of Revenue of the allocation of wrongful death damages awards or settlements to survivors, followed by presentation in probate court
- Service as trustees or advice for successor trustees under revocable living trusts or special needs trusts
- Estate administration involving operating business assets
- Review, settlement or litigation of third-party claims against the estate
- Resolution of spousal election issues, especially in cases where the decedent was separated but no divorce decree was ever issued
- Trust, estate and decedent's individual tax returns and resolution of disputed tax claims
- Probate litigation involving will contests, claims against fiduciaries, demands for accounting or removal and substitution of trustees, executors or guardians
Our probate clients include local and out-of-state personal representatives, trustees, guardians, beneficiaries, statutory heirs and others with rights or responsibilities under wills, trusts, guardianships or powers of attorney.
For more information about our probate practice, contact a lawyer at Scaringi Law, in Harrisburg, Newport, or Carlisle.