Harrisburg Healthcare Law Attorneys
Our Healthcare Law Practice is led by Attorney R. Bruce Crelin. Attorney Crelin has over 24 years of experience representing healthcare professionals, providers, and organizations of all types. We provide legal advice and representation to physicians, psychologists, psychiatrists, dentists, sub specialists, chiropractors, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, physical therapists, massage therapists, speech language pathologists, among others, as well as practice groups, for-profit and nonprofit providers, elder care providers, nursing homes, institutional providers, outpatient centers, and therapeutic and diagnostic service providers. Attorney Crelin has also represented state and county associations of licensed providers.
We offer the following services:
- Healthcare professional licensure defense and disciplinary proceedings
- Medicare/Medical Assistant contracting, billing, investigations, overpayment determinations, and compliance
- Insurance carrier audits, investigations, and compliance
- Appealing and challenging the payer’s retroactive claim denials
- Pennsylvania Act 6 appeals
- Healthcare fraud defense
- Contracting and reimbursement and compliance advice with healthcare-related statutes, including HIPAA, HINT, HITECH, MACRA, ERISA, Pennsylvania Insurance Fraud Prevention Act, and claims involving Qui Tam,
- Internal and external auditing and investigations
- Fraud and abuse, Stark Law, anti-kickback, false claims
- Practice Group formations, transactions, mergers, acquisitions, and dissolutions
- Executive/Employment Agreements & Severance Agreements, Non-compete agreements
If you are a healthcare professional and need skilled legal assistance, do not hesitate to contact Scaringi Law and schedule a consultation with our healthcare Attorney, R. Bruce Crelin today at (717) 775-7195.