Harrisburg Employee Benefits Lawyers
Navigating the Employee Benefits Maze
A well-conceived employee benefits plan can contribute greatly to the creation of a loyal and productive workforce. Providing employee benefits, however, raises numerous compliance, taxation, and financial issues. As a corporate executive or human resources professional, you need guidance through this maze.
At Scaringi Law, we provide a complete range of employee benefits advice and services. Our attorneys understand applicable federal laws and the potential pitfalls facing an employer. For knowledgeable and dependable counsel in the area of employee benefits, turn to Scaringi Law.
Our firm can provide advice and services regarding:
- Retirement plan design
- Retirement plan qualification requirements
- Design and taxation of health and welfare plans
- Compliance with ERISA and the Pension Protection Act (PPA) of 2006
- Employee stock ownership plans (ESOP)
- Design and structure of stock option plans
- Executive compensation via equity and cash-based incentives
- Taxation of fringe benefits
- Taxation of non-qualified deferred compensation, including Section 409
- Other employee benefit matters
Contact Scaringi Law, to schedule a consultation with a lawyer.
Contact an Attorney
For a consultation with one of our Pennsylvania employment attorneys, contact Scaringi Law