Business Transactions Lawyer in Harrisburg
Full-Service Business Counsel in Central Pennsylvania
The commercial law attorneys at Scaringi Law, advise small and mid-sized business about the negotiation, documentation and enforcement of business transactions of all kinds. We can help whether you need legal support for a major project or dependable contract forms that accurately define your commitment while protecting your rights on everyday transactions.
To learn how our experience and versatility can support your transactional needs, call Scaringi Law at (717) 775-7195, to review your matter with an experienced attorney via phone, or at one of our many Central Pennsylvania office locations.
Prompt and Cost-Effective Service in Business Operations of All Kinds
Examples of the kinds of deals and commercial problems we handle include:
- Sales or distribution agreements
- Licensing agreements involving trademarks, copyrights or other intellectual property
- Employment contracts, executive contracts and professional service contracts
- Commercial financing agreements involving bank loans, mortgages, security interests, pledges or guaranties
- Promissory notes, installment notes or discount notes
- Inventory and receivables financing
- Equipment and personal property leasing
- Real property transactions involving purchases, sales, leases, extensions or renewals
- Distressed loan workouts and refinancing agreements
- Collections, garnishments, enforcement of judgments, creditors' rights in bankruptcy
- Banking transactions, including problems concerning deposits, negotiable instruments and other commercial paper
- Franchise agreements and transfers of the franchisee's interest
- Purchase and sale transactions concerning businesses, business assets or business divisions
- Federal Trade Commission disclosure and compliance issues
Our firm's business clients range from local retailers, restaurants and professional practice groups to major corporations that need local counsel on the Pennsylvania aspects of larger real estate deals or business acquisitions. No matter what the scale of your company's operations might be, you can count on our lawyers to provide dependable advice, efficient service and farsighted counsel tailored to your specific circumstances.
For additional information about our approach to client service in business transactions at any scale of complexity, call (717) 775-7195, chat, or fill out our convenient Contact Us form, and get the Scaringi Law legal team started on your case today!