Outside General Counsel
Experienced and Versatile Pennsylvania Business Attorneys
At Scaringi Law, we're small business owners, too. We know how payroll, leasing, taxes, regulations or contractual relationships can sometimes present distractions from your work. As lawyers, we also understand the liability risks that can come at you from any direction, while understanding as well the need to manage the expense and time commitments necessary to deal with them.
Comprehensive Client Service for Small and Mid-Sized Businesses
To find out how our law firm's experience and versatility can help your business make the most of opportunities while identifying and neutralizing threats to your profits or even your survival, call Scaringi Law at (717) 775-7195, to review your matter with an experienced attorney via phone, or at one of our many Central Pennsylvania office locations.
Scaringi Law serves as outside general counsel to closely held corporations and limited liability companies, family businesses, partnerships and sole proprietorships throughout central Pennsylvania. Most of our clients find that we're the only attorneys they need for advice and advocacy on such matters as:
- Business entity selection, formation and registration, including changes to a company's current structure
- Corporate governance or ownership issues, especially when people join or leave the equity group
- Debt or equity financing with banks or private lenders
- Contracts with landlords, vendors, customers or consultants
- Commercial and consumer collections
- Regulatory and licensing issues on matters from liquor licensing to land use
- Tax problems involving income, payroll, property or sales taxes
- Employment law issues from workplace safety compliance to executive severance
- Intellectual property issues
- Franchise opportunities
- Purchases or sales of businesses
- Business litigation
Some of our general counsel clients depend on our law firm because of our focused experience with the highly specific legal problems characteristic of such fields as hospitality, food and liquor service, banking, pharmacy, real estate and property management, and professional practice groups in licensed occupations.
Other businesses appreciate our ability to cover the full range of their organizational, transactional and dispute resolution needs. The better your legal team knows you and your business, the more efficiently it can protect your interests.
To learn more about our general counsel services and the scope of the business practice at Scaringi Law, call (717) 775-7195, chat, or fill out our convenient Contact Us form, and get the Scaringi Law legal team started on your case today!