Complex Asset Division in Divorce
Get Help from Experienced Harrisburg Lawyers
As a full-service law firm with experience in business, real estate, tax and estate planning, Scaringi Law offers outstanding value to divorce clients with significant marital estates to protect. We can help you whether you're concerned about the tax aspects of a particular property settlement offer or the characterization of business assets held by a corporation you formed before marriage.
Call Us for Advice About High-Asset Marital Property Division: (717) 775-7195
To learn about your best approaches for resolving complex asset division problems in your divorce case, contact our highly skilled Harrisburg divorce law firm in central Pennsylvania. Our attention to detail and experience with the litigation of difficult property distribution issues can give you a significant advantage toward preserving your financial security after the end of your marriage.
These are examples of the kinds of asset division problems Scaringi Law can handle:
- Application or enforceability of a prenuptial agreement
- Identification, valuation, and recovery of hidden, undisclosed or improperly transferred assets
- Valuation problems related to closely held business assets, investment real estate, OTC securities or other property of uncertain value
- Interests in medical practices, law firms, accounting firms or other professional practice groups
- Pensions, retirement accounts, 401(k) accounts or military retirement benefits
- Antiques, objets d'art and collectibles
- Characterization problems involving the marital or separate nature of a particular asset
Once our Harrisburg divorce attorneys get a specific idea of the nature and extent of your marital estate, we're ready to help you develop a property settlement proposal that not only reflects your needs and objectives, but also takes account of any child support or alimony obligations that might also be involved in your case. Here's where our tax law experience can help you understand the true value or expense of a settlement package, with tax attributes, capital gains or liquidation losses fully integrated into your property division.
Our advice on marital asset division issues also reflects our experience with the application of Pennsylvania's equitable distribution principles, which guide the judicial resolution of asset division disputes. We don't bluff on property issues — we make sure that we can back up your proposal with solid evidence in court whenever necessary.
Contact Our Newport High-Asset Divorce Lawyers
Learn more about our approach to client service on complex asset division questions during a free consultation. Contact Scaringi Law in Newport, Carlisle and Harrisburg to discuss your options with a knowledgeable lawyer.