Harrisburg Female Divorce Attorneys
At Scaringi Law, we have always taken pride in our broad and unique approach that uses a range of different styles and perspectives, and we don’t make an exception for divorce cases. Our staff of highly-qualified, experienced, and successful female divorce lawyers in Harrisburg can provide your case with a unique outlook in addition to high-quality and unwavering representation. We offer every client a team-oriented approach that aggressively pursues your best interests and fights to protect your rights when going through the stressful and emotionally-tumultuous experience that family law can sometimes be.
Scaringi Law has several exceptional, experienced, and successful female divorce attorneys on staff to service all your family and divorce law needs, including:
- Attorney Kelly M. Walsh, Esq. – based in our Harrisburg Office
- Attorney Karen L. DeMarco, Esq. – based in our Carlisle Office
- We also have Attorney Judith T. Walz, Esq, of counsel. Attorney Walz has nearly 50 years of experience as a divorce and family law attorney. Attorney Walz employs her extensive legal knowledge, skills and experience assisting all the family law attorneys at Scaringi Law
Schedule a case evaluation with a skilled member of our team today! Call Scaringi Law at (717) 775-7195 to schedule a case evaluation at one of our six different offices!
Why Choose A Scaringi Law Female Divorce Attorney?
Scaringi Law’s female divorce attorneys have handled cases throughout central Pennsylvania since opening our doors in 2005, and have earned a reputation for success, staunch advocacy, and unwavering client service. Over the years we have learned some clients feel more comfortable discussing sensitive and private matters concerning their marriage and divorce with a female attorney. Some clients believe our female attorneys have a unique understanding of the issues that impact women in divorce and custody cases.
- We have helped stay-at-home moms get the spousal support and alimony they need to not only make ends meet, but get a fresh start.
- We have helped wives, who have supported their husband’s careers, get their fair share of their husband’s pension benefits.
- We have helped working women obtain custody orders that accommodate their demanding work schedules so they can continue to put food on the table yet still have ample time to be at home with their children.
- We have helped women deal with abuse and domestic violence through Protection From Abuse Orders and emergency Custody Orders to protect them and their children.
And, we have also learned some men want a female divorce attorney because of the perspective and experience they bring to a divorce or custody case. Yet, we also have several male divorce attorneys who are also deeply experienced and knowledgeable and highly skilled in family law. Either way our female and male divorce attorneys all bring a combination of empathy and strength, experience and dedication to all our clients’ cases. We recognize that a divorce matter can be stressful, and we strive to help you handle your case with confidence, knowing that your best interests and your family’s future are in capable and respectful hands.
"It is an exciting time to be a woman who practices in family law. We are seeing the creation of new dynamics in families and the law's recognition of these dynamics. From representing grandparents seeking visitation with their grandchildren to planning adoptions for parents who are expecting a child via a surrogacy arrangement, I find it so rewarding to help my clients achieve their goals. It is uplifting to see our legislature and courts developing our laws to keep pace with society's advancements." - Erin K. Komada
Contact an Experienced Harrisburg Female Divorce Attorney
Whether you’re considering filing for divorce or have been involved in a case for a while and need a change of counsel, our team can help you with all your needs. We handle everything in divorce proceedings from property division to child custody and parenting plans to child and spousal support, alimony pendente lite and alimony. No matter how small or large your case might be, you can trust that with one of our team members on your side, you have the full force of a skilled and highly-respected team backing you up until your case is finished.
Contact Scaringi Law today and let our female divorce attorneys help you navigate your issue!