Harrisburg Grandparents' Rights Attorneys

Speak with a Lawyer About Your Options - Call (717) 775-7195

Pennsylvania laws now provide grandparents with the right to seek visitation, partial custody, and full legal and physical custody in specific situations. Whether you are a grandparent pursuing those rights or a parent challenging these rights, the Harrisburg grandparents' rights attorneys at Scaringi Law have the experience and dedication you need. We can help you each step of the way, advocating for your rights and the best interests of the child.

  • We Offer Quality Advice & Extraordinary Service
  • Experience — As a full-service law firm, our team brings decades of collective experience to your case, equipped with proven, extensive insight into family law and the many other legal fields with which it intersects.
  • Hard Work — At Scaringi Law, we hold fast to the work ethic that built Pennsylvania. If we have to, we will work around the clock to get results for our client.
  • Client Service — As our client, you will not be a number or "just another case". We will do everything necessary to ensure your satisfaction with our work. This is one of the reasons we come so highly recommended by our past clients.

Questions about your rights as a grandparent? Contact Scaringi Law for a consultation with our lawyer about grandparents' rights.

Practical Advice & Compassionate Representation

In most circumstances, it is in the child's best interest to have continued and regular contact and interaction with the child's grandparents. Grandparents can provide the kind of care and support, infused with wisdom and experience, which a grandchild needs. When grandparents' rights are granted, they are usually granted in the form of visitation or partial custody.

  • Circumstances that may influence a grandparent to seek visitation or custody of their grandchild include:
  • Parents' divorce or separation
  • Chemical dependency of a parent
  • Disease, mental illness, or death of a parent
  • Incarceration of a parent
  • Abuse or neglect by a parent
  • Prior agreement between parent and grandparents

Related Reading

To learn more about your rights as a grandparent, contact Scaringi Law at (717) 775-7195 for a consultation. We can help you navigate a difficult legal situation.

    • Please enter your first name.
    • Please enter your last name.
    • This isn't a valid phone number.
      Please enter your phone number.
    • This number is my:
    • Please make a selection.
    • This isn't a valid email address.
      Please enter your email address.
    • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.
Put Us On Your Side